Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Umm Sean...

True, the 250 Testarossas will never ever go out of style. However, the 85 - 91 (pre 512TR) Testarossas were heavy handed, overly complex and quickly past their shelf life. -Sean

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The CMOS clock on the subscription server had a problem and Ashley reset it mid day Sunday, so Monday's sub numbers are actually for a 41 hour period.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Quit yer griping!

>> "Of course, after this review, MO will never get another Big Dog to test, even if BD starts making sport bikes."buy[/i] our BD test units from now on..... Wait, what's that, they cost HOW MUCH!?!? Oh, nevermind. -Sean

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Quit yer griping!

Sorry about that poor formatting. It seems I took a mediocre joke and turned it into gobledeegook.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
EBass is an extremely talented writer. The chances of him tarnishing MO's (ahem!) Stellar Reputation, are slim and none.

Actually, if MO doesn't already have a "bad" name, we jhaven't been doing our jobs.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Not Big Dog's best bike

Did American Thunder actually test a motorcycle? Or did they ride one around in front of a camera, while praising it for its new fenders and "custom" exhaust? I didn't realize that they actually gave riding impressions, aside from the occassional reference to a "smooth ride" -Sean

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Yes, if you click on the "VIDEOS" tab on the homepage, you can see every video that MO has ever published. -Sean

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Didn't Super Hunky ride the chopper, in that race? If MO made decent money, we'd lure Super Hunky up from Mehiko and put him on the payroll. -Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.