Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hmmm, surprisingly enough, it appears that what MO got out of it was their single highest day of subscription sales in over 4 months. Guess that answers SA's question about whether MOrons are interested in choppers or not.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Look Steve, there's a tale of motojournalistic politics behind SA's quip that's about as relevant to the readers as the Swift boat debate is to voters. I told SA before the story was published that I thought it was petty and un-professional to air MO's internal dirty laundry in public. He did it anyway and that's his prerogative. Just know that there are at least three sides to that story and they would all bore you senseless.

... and now, back to the bikes

·
Registered
334 Posts
I spoke with Bobby Baldwin a year ago for a sidebar piece on the EH vs. Royal Star story we did awhile back. He's a nice guy. I wish him well in his venture. As for a MO story, you'll have to appeal to SA. He holds the reigns around here.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Re: Real, Performing, Cruisers?

While I've never met the man, I've heard several first-hand accounts of Indian Larry just disappearing on highly competent and far better equipped riders with only a chopped Sportster to hustle his way through the canyons. I kinda think SA should do the interview himself. Seems like they have a lot in common!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.