Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
The CBR's seem to always get the node in mag reviews for being the most real world street friendly of the big 4 sport bikes, while sacrificing nothing in performance (nothing averages Joe's like most of us would be able to notice anyway). Everything I've read about GSXR's in general say they are the least friendly for real world riding- an uncompromising race ready ergonomic design.

Suzuki's 750 is an incredible bike but so is the CBR. Either one has more power than 95% of the riding public knows what to do with so IMO that shouldn't be a concern. I'd go with the CBR for the Florida flats.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm also assuming...

...that because you mentioned these two bikes specifically and you've already owned a naked standard (FZ1) you are not considering non faired standard designs for this next bike purchase.

If that assumptions wrong I'd say forget both of these bikes and keep the FZ1 (wperformance tune & performance exhaust you've added some more thrill to it) or buy a Speed Triple (which doesn't make FZ1 power but put it's power in a better rpm range) and has a great exhaust note when you rev it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.