Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
What happened to...

P.S. The 5-Way shootout that we promised you, is complete and ready to go. We've scheduled it to go live on Monday the 22nd, so you'll have something to read over the holidays, while you're stuck at Aunt Mildred's house playing babysitter to 312 kids and an ill tempered French Poodle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Arr! Give me the Breva V1100 and me buxom beauty the Lusty Wench, Bloody Mary Kidd and I'll ride into the sunset. And ride and ride and ride. The seas and the roads will be safe as who could be a pirate on such a wonderful ride.

Dirty Jack Rackham

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Guzzi's are cool. Anyone who thinks different than that is just another sheep in the crowd. They may be a bit heavy and most of them handle a bit slow but undeniably they are cool. You guys with Harleys and other American clone bikes might have a better aftermarket but Guzzi's come from the factory with the cool built in. So there. That's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so. Blah, Blah, Blah.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
You hit the nail on the head with that one. I crawled all over the Ballabio at the IMS, for me it's a perfect fit.

There's definatly room in my garage for a Guzzi, preferably the Coppa Italia but I'd settle for any V11 series, I think they're some of the coolest looking bikes out there.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.