Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Actually

Did you see the report that brand new voting machines in Philadelphia had 2000 Democrat votes alredy logged on them? Typical.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Actually

How soon we forget the late and unlamented Kalifornia mandated EVs.

It took more polluting fossil fuel to charge the things than you would produce simply driving around in a Civic or Swift.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Hey..

..c'mon. You know that you can't possibly have a good time on a cruiser. Riding with a group of friendly people at a reasonable pace through beautiful American countrysides is not fun at all. Then sitting and having ribs and beer while discussing each other's rides and admiring each other's bikes is also a major bummer. All those people were having a terrible time and they didn't even know it!

This from the expert who's never ridden them.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Kerry ahead

Leave it to you to leave out the part of this very headline you posted that shows that Gore was much further ahead than Kerry in early polls in 2000.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Kpolitics

He just did it again! He posted some early poll results from the Drudgereport that give Kerry a slight lead in battleground States, but he purposefully left out the last part of the same headline that reveals that Algore was much further ahead in the early exit polls in 2000.

It's not stupidilty. It's a very calculated campaign of half truths and lies that he deals in.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Congratulations Bush fans... Buz, LongNazi Stumbler etc.

You are such a fool. I couldn't care less who won. I just had a wonderful time keeping the bloodpressure of people like you skyrocketting.

But all hope is not lost. The voices in Kerry's head haven't told him to concede yet. You know, the same voices that have been telling him for decades that his destiny is to be King. He can keep dragging this thing out for at least a week and maybe more with his Army of Darkness, er I mean lawyers.

Have a nice day, Solipsismman.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Wouldn't work. Solipsismman would still find a way. Banning him is the only option.

Banning isn't likely because KPail generates too many hits. It's like a trainwreck.... ya gotta stare.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Good. Now can we just let the political BS end?

This has probably been the most grindingly exhausting political season I can recall. Especially since the choice was so abysmal. Enough is enough.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: No Tuono?

I've already owned Ducati, thank you very much.

Actually I would serously consider a Tuono if it weren't for the fact that the Speed Triple is quite comparable at a much much lower price.

Plus, I get to wear leather rocker gear with Union Jack logos!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.