Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Almost bought a Royal Star in 1997, but opted for a GoldWing instead. I was impressed my the quality and ride, and it was probably my second choice if I hadn't gotten the Wing.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: 4 more years...

Your right. The Dems haven't yet counted the criminals, bums, and ghosts yet. They might be able to scare up at least 2 or 3 million votes and turn things around yet. Wouldn't that make ya smile??

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Well folks, another motorcycle thread hijacked by our resident moron and his political views. Since he knows nothing about motorcycles, he might as well spam the board with political bullshyt. Being on the losing side again, which he makes a living doing, maybe it's time to shut up about politics, and talk bikes. Most other boards have moderators that lock and delete threads, ban people and admonish the offenders, and I never really agreed with that type of censorship. All we have to do is read the nonsense on this thread, all generated by one jerkoff, and I can see where these measures come in to play. JB wants to know what we would talk about without the moron on the board. How about bikes JB? Would that be an appropriate subject? I don't know about everyone else, but I came to talk bikes. I love bikes. I hate politics. I think it's time to start talking about what we came here for. I wonder how many feel the same way?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Poor KP

Yeah I agree with ya JB. I don't know why he hangs out here either. Since he doesn't know anything about motorcycles, and even less about politics, maybe he should hang out in the third grade online classes. For a guy like him to come here and act like a complete a$$hole, and then complain about getting ripped up, is the funniest thing I have EVER heard. You get what you give here. He gives shyt and he gets it. Too bad for him.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
The Coolest Thing

Is I'm not into all the "Freudian Bullshyt". Doesn't take any study to identify and a$$hole. KPaul is one and you aren't. Nuff said on that one. JB yer crying in your beer because the admitted war criminal lost. Too bad, so sad. Hey, you don't vote anyway, so it really shouldn't matter should it?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Re: Poor KP

Oh c'mon! Now your projecting! Don't you know any time you criticize a liberal, there is something wrong with you? For such a free thinking and tolerant ideology, they sure are closed minded and intolerant of any opinion other than their own. Since the Dems lost House and Senate seats and Bush gained 3.5 million votes since last time around, maybe it's time they look in the mirror?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.