Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What would u guys talk about all day without KP? I think he brings beauty and balance to all our lives, personally, and i don't even mind the fact that he sometimes drags facts into the argument instead of constant ad hominem ***** attacks. Do we all have to do our own research on MO? Uh-oh...

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: Straight from the horses mouth

seems really close still. I almost don't even care if Bush wins, it would be so fun to see him and cheney extricate themselves over the next 4 yrs while defending their every move as ***** collapses around them. Sure we lost 380 tons of explosives, says cheney, but what about all the tons we didn't lose. It's tough to argue with that logic. Rumsfeld been laying low lately, huh? I was looking at some yacht stocks and things to invest in if Bush wins.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
yeah, this moto chatter is much more entertaining, Yaaaawn... KPaul, Ebass, et al, i've decided to go with it men. next 4 years may be as good as classic 3 Stooges. well, if you can overlook the deaths and that stuff anyway.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: The last laugh

We r not retreating, we r simply attacking in the opposite direction... u can almost understand wimmen voting for W, being the more emotional sex. As for the rest of us, i fear there is something in the water supply or the air anymore. Congrats to u KP for offering the conciliatory congrats, i'm sure it would've been reciprocated by the gptb had kerry won.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: That does it

the amount of insults KPaul dishes out compared to the amount he takes is, well, i don't know why he hangs out here. But I'm glad he does just to watch the rise he gets out of the MO John Birch Society.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: Poor KP

2a. Freudian Projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection.

• "A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."

• "The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual."

• "Attributing one's own undesirabe traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile."

• "The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity."

• "People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way."

• "Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have."

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: Poor KP

i am more concerned with brains being sucked from full-term adults. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... if it happened during a botched delivery, tho, john edwards might take the case as he is Unemployed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.