Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually

Actually at the University of Washington, where most kids come from middle class families unlike some private southern California schools. These kids have seen the economy go from prosperity during the Clinton years to recession of the Bush years. Most of them understand that Bush gave the rich a tax cut during an unnecessary war causing the largest federal deficit in history

Bush has created a pessism among young voters:

[*]Most see the deficits as something they will have to pay for

[*]Most are worried about outsourcing, because younger workers are most affected by it

[*]Most are worried about the war in Iraq, cause they are fighting it

The more I am around these kids the more optimistic I am. The more I am around Bushies like you the more piiiissed off I get. That makes me work harder for change.

P.S. Unlike San Deego State UW students are very intelligent and it shows by their higher test scores.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Politics, Governments, and Economics for Dummies and San DeeEggo grads.

[*]"Presidents can't wage war. Congress does."

-True but President's have staff that make up stories of WMD which overstate the case for war.

[*]"Companies outsource, not governments."

True but governments through tax policy can promote outsourcing

[*]"Most soldiers and reservists support the their role in Iraq. "

Traditionally early in a conflict that is true. As the conflict wages on that changes. Bush's support among miltary families has dropped 5 % since July

[*]Creating a whole new branch of homeland security and increasing already existing measures of homeland security costs money. (Unless car bombings and airplanes flown into buildings is something voters want).

Yes it cost money then why give the rich a tax cut

[*]Presidents inherit economies, they rarely have much affect on them one way or the other

Yes Bush inherited a budget surplus and record employment. Now due to his irresponsible tax cuts we have a large budget deficit. Millions have been added to the welfare roles and Millions more now are without health insurance"

More facts about W.

The Resume of George W Bush
(the early years)

A subsection of the George Bush Resume

EDUCATION:

CRIMINAL RECORD:

MILITARY EXPERIENCE:

AWOL in Alabama

"

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Economics for idiots

The U.S. govenment regulates the economy by fiscal and monetary policy.

Fiscal policy

1. Taxes

2. Government expenditures

Monetary policy

1. Federal Reserve Open Marke operations buying and selling Tbills.

2. Federal Reserve Board reserve requirment for member banks.

3. Federal Reserve Board discount rate i.e interest rate given to member banks.

Yes sure you graduated from Prudue.

The economy is a natural being. It is a man made thing. It is the worlds largest open loop control system i.e. go look up what that means.

Clinton and the republican congress balanced the budget which led to properity.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Re: Economics for idiots and those who teach

"The President doesn't change much in the country"

False I give you Iraq as evidence. Go look at the the PBS frontline report ...

Facts and data sir give me facts and data ..Bush fracking up the economy by a huge deficit is a fact not an opinion Go look at this from the Federal Reserve click here idiot

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Stumbler that's funny. But I didn't start it this time

I keep the politics contained to one thread. You guys are like little old ladies where I grew up. You meet at the church knitting club and start gossiping.

By the way, seruzaWacko and buzBoy started this whole thing by posting a derogatory comment about Kerry marrying for money. So they started it

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.