Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
334 Posts
I'm an Independent...

... not an idealogue. I've voted Republican, Democrat, and even Libertarian based upon the individual candidates and their platforms. (I drew the line at Perot, so don't be getting any crazy ideas)

That having been said, Bush has presided over the most disasterous presidency in my lifetime. He's a sub-moronic anti-intellectual who'd need a brain transplant just to be a f*cking idiot. His blabbering puppet show on behalf of **** Cheney's defense industry chronies and the far right religous freaks is pathetic and embarassing.

Most importantly, before the Iraq war is over (if its ever over) he will ultimately be responsible for sending as many Americans to a needless death as Bin Laden.

He scares the living f*ck out of me, and the fact that otherwise intelligent folks that I like and respect don't see it scares the f*ck out of me even worse!

I have seen the real terrorist, and his name is George W. Bush

I'm EBass, and I approve this message

· Registered
334 Posts
Re: Straight from the horses mouth

What are you talking about wrecks? The rest of the world either loves freedom and wants us to free them, or else they're evil-doing terrorists. Are you an evil-doing terrorist, "wrecks"?

Cause Jee-zus has spoken to our president and asked him to seek you out wherever you are and set your heathen soul free with a Halliburton-made "instrument of freedom". The people of the world all want to be freed! Jee-zus says so! Freedom is on the march I tell you!

FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!!!!!

· Registered
334 Posts
4 more years...

... of fearmongering, economic collapse, record deficits, erosion of our civil rights, fundamentalist Christian jihad, backdoor draft, and a likely Supreme Court appointment to boot. Unfortunately, as Bush keeps saying, we sure do know what he stands for.

This blows goats. If I gotta live with this *********, semi-fascist, Big Brother-lite for another four years, I demand an hour of quality alone time with Ann Coulter as compensation!

SURRENDER THE PUNANI, SHE-DEVIL!

· Registered
334 Posts
Yes.

Yes, your right of course.

Its all so clear to me now

War is Peace

Freedom is Surrender

Silence is Patriotic

Big Brother-Lite loves me

And I love Big Brother-Lite

You can take the cage full of rats off my head now. I've finally seen the light.

And by the way, can I have another glass of that delicious Kool-Aid?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.