Motorcycle Forums banner
181 - 200 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
yeah, this moto chatter is much more entertaining, Yaaaawn... KPaul, Ebass, et al, i've decided to go with it men. next 4 years may be as good as classic 3 Stooges. well, if you can overlook the deaths and that stuff anyway.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Liar

Sean,

"We Apologize for this, but at this time we are sticking to our guns and refusing to censor our open forums. -Sean"

If this is the case Sean, then why did you demote ALL of my posts to a "0" rating? I would have never expected that from you Sean. Shame on you...shame on you. I placed this post at a "1" value and we'll see if you "censor" this post as well. Why didn't demote all of KPaul rubbish to "0" yet you do mine? Huh?

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
The last laugh

Yep my wife voted for Bush is rubbing it in big time. But I got the last laugh her daugther (my adopted daugter) voted for Kerry. When my wife heard about that she asked her why and our daughter said she had been researching issues like the deficit, WMD, etc. My wife was so mad she went and voted provisionally since she had ripped up her absentee ballot in a earlier rant weeks ago. She blamed me for my daughters vote... I swear I had nothing to do with it ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Kerry ahead

I have never understood how anyone can vote for late term abortion. That 's the politically correct version. For most of us with a brain it's called murder! I would also love to know if someone who votes for it can actually be so brain numb that they could ram a rod into the brain of a totally defenesless person. A vote for Kerry was a vote for legal murder.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Re: Kerry ahead

Understand your belief and I agree. But I don't remember Kerry supporting that. I know he was pro-choice and I am pro-life. Since late term abortions have been deemed illegal now anyway. We on the West Coast are more concerned with the economy, war, and the huge W budget deficit then gay marraige etc. i.e. we are out of touch with you in the South, Mountian West etc.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Re: The last laugh

We r not retreating, we r simply attacking in the opposite direction... u can almost understand wimmen voting for W, being the more emotional sex. As for the rest of us, i fear there is something in the water supply or the air anymore. Congrats to u KP for offering the conciliatory congrats, i'm sure it would've been reciprocated by the gptb had kerry won.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: No choice but the...

Or fly out here and help us with our upcoming Tuono vs. FZ-1 vs. Brutale 3-way streetfighter/hooligan/standard shootout. -Sean

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
I'll wiggle

and then I'll break something and then take it into the dealer to really get what I just broke fixed!

good idea

Buzz with tools is like KPaul with a keyboard and a high speed internet connection, a very dangerous thing!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: Easy now.

KPail says "P.S. I didn't start this spat." However, the facts say otherwise:

The first political comment on this entire Star Days message board, was posted by kpaul on Monday, November 1st @ 22:57 PST.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
That does it

jb is KPaul. I just know it.

I don't suppose you think KPail calling everyone "idiot, moron, stupid, for dummies, etc" is an ad hominem attack.

And please don't put words in my mouth or call me ungracious. I haven't gloated about anything. A liberal buddy of mine owes me a meatball sandwich though.

181 - 200 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.