Motorcycle Forums banner
61 - 80 of 246 Posts

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Re: Economics for idiots and those who teach

"The President doesn't change much in the country"

False I give you Iraq as evidence. Go look at the the PBS frontline report ...

Facts and data sir give me facts and data ..Bush fracking up the economy by a huge deficit is a fact not an opinion Go look at this from the Federal Reserve click here idiot

·
Registered
373 Posts
Re: He Likes It!!!

Gotta go with you on the tacky-ass decals as well. I approached a new Warrior and thought, "Wow nicely painted flame job!" Well, it's a decal virtually the size of the tank. I don't like sham anything, and I don't like a decal the size of tank that gets a clearcoat to hide the fact that it's a decal. When I first saw the Rune I couldn't believe that they had a decal for the word "Rune". Tacky for that price...tacky at any price.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Re: Economics for idiots and those who teach

Okay here we go again, shmuck. Are you saying that Bush is so "smart" he duped the house and senate. He can do whatever he wants, how ever he wants, whenever he wants with the whole country? Again it's your reading comprehension and retention learning disabilty. I think Bush sucks, Kerry is a, change my line to suit the occassion, liar. Yes I could direct you to website that not only show you how much he controdicts himself, but actually have recordings of him doing so. I've had it emailed to me several times. I have heard Kerry in his on voice support the war I have heard him in his on voice oppose the war. You don't have evidence, you have websites with quotes and statistic taken by people with agendas. Have you ever tried just thinking for your self with common sense.

Keeping in mind you started it, what is with the look here idiot thing. You say stupid shyt all of the time. Then you have people with real world experience, particularly with motorcycles since this IS after all a motorcycle website, tell you that you are wrong and you refer them to and issue of Sportrider or something. Get off the net get your nose out of the book and live life. Statistics and evidence change all or the time. Just look at the Atkins diet. Tons of "scientific" evidence saying taking out carbs lowers fat production. I lost 40lbs on the Atkins, here's my results. Anyone who has taken a basic physiology course or even those who used common sense could have told you what they are finding out now. All that protein and fats is too hard on your kidneys, liver, and circulatory system. But Atkins, who was grossly over-weight himself had an agenda, to make money, so he got himself some scientific evidence and made himself and dependants quite a chunk of changes.

I'm done with you because you don't listen. I don't support Bush, Kerry is a joke. Checks and Balances, look it up idiot. I suggest a middle school social studies book.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Kerry ahead

Leave it to you to leave out the part of this very headline you posted that shows that Gore was much further ahead than Kerry in early polls in 2000.

·
The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Kpolitics

He just did it again! He posted some early poll results from the Drudgereport that give Kerry a slight lead in battleground States, but he purposefully left out the last part of the same headline that reveals that Algore was much further ahead in the early exit polls in 2000.

It's not stupidilty. It's a very calculated campaign of half truths and lies that he deals in.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Stumbler that's funny. But I didn't start it this time

I keep the politics contained to one thread. You guys are like little old ladies where I grew up. You meet at the church knitting club and start gossiping.

By the way, seruzaWacko and buzBoy started this whole thing by posting a derogatory comment about Kerry marrying for money. So they started it

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
What would u guys talk about all day without KP? I think he brings beauty and balance to all our lives, personally, and i don't even mind the fact that he sometimes drags facts into the argument instead of constant ad hominem ***** attacks. Do we all have to do our own research on MO? Uh-oh...

61 - 80 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.