Motorcycle Forums banner
101 - 120 of 246 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
MO has Lost Its Focus--MOtorcycles

KPaul,

You have no idea how voted as I am registered Independent. But this is besides the point as MO has lost a great deal of its focus--motorcycles. And I place the majority of this blame on you for incessantly mixing political issues into MO. At this point I am seriously considering not renewing my subscription with MO as I subscribed in the first place for motorcycles, NOT politics!

· Registered
373 Posts
MO has Lost Its Focus--MOtorcycles

KPaul,

You have no idea how voted as I am registered Independent. But this is besides the point as MO has lost a great deal of its focus--motorcycles. And I place the majority of this blame on you for incessantly mixing political issues into MO. At this point I am seriously considering not renewing my subscription with MO as I subscribed in the first place for motorcycles, NOT politics!

· Registered
289 Posts
Re: If KPaul had been Smart...

Bush would be a boss hoss. Grossly excessive, can't change direction, screaming ******* let loose.

Kerry would be the highest revving, twitchy 600 supersport. It winds high and loud and changes direction with less than a thought, tries to pass of as good at any type of riding, track,street, touring, but really isn't.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

· Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Well folks, another motorcycle thread hijacked by our resident moron and his political views. Since he knows nothing about motorcycles, he might as well spam the board with political bullshyt. Being on the losing side again, which he makes a living doing, maybe it's time to shut up about politics, and talk bikes. Most other boards have moderators that lock and delete threads, ban people and admonish the offenders, and I never really agreed with that type of censorship. All we have to do is read the nonsense on this thread, all generated by one jerkoff, and I can see where these measures come in to play. JB wants to know what we would talk about without the moron on the board. How about bikes JB? Would that be an appropriate subject? I don't know about everyone else, but I came to talk bikes. I love bikes. I hate politics. I think it's time to start talking about what we came here for. I wonder how many feel the same way?

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Re: Congratulations Bush fans... Buz, LongNazi Stumbler etc.

You are such a fool. I couldn't care less who won. I just had a wonderful time keeping the bloodpressure of people like you skyrocketting.

But all hope is not lost. The voices in Kerry's head haven't told him to concede yet. You know, the same voices that have been telling him for decades that his destiny is to be King. He can keep dragging this thing out for at least a week and maybe more with his Army of Darkness, er I mean lawyers.

Have a nice day, Solipsismman.

· The Toad
17,449 Posts
Wouldn't work. Solipsismman would still find a way. Banning him is the only option.

Banning isn't likely because KPail generates too many hits. It's like a trainwreck.... ya gotta stare.

· Registered
373 Posts
MO not PO

I came to MO for the sole reason of being totally and utterly biased toward MOtorcycles! This is Motorcycle Online not Political Online. Let's take back MO! I am against censorship, but I sure wish KPaul would grow up and stop his divisive banter, stop calling people Nazi's and so forth. If MO relies on KPaul for hits, then MO is no longer a viable journalist motorcycle medium.

· Registered
3,415 Posts
Re: He Likes It!!!

To me the whole Japanese cruiser thing is like an alternate universe. It's like everything is off by a few degrees. I think they make great bikes, and it looks like everyone there was having fun doing what they love, but it just seems kinda' odd.

The orange Warrior that Sean was talking about does look cool, and that green chopper with a hand-banger has to be a Yamaha first. All in all it looks like a pretty good time

I agree with you, F451 this kpail political s**t is getting stale. I basically blew off the first 2/3 of this thread because I'm just sick of hearing it. Hopefully with the election over he'll shut the f**k up and we can get back to motorcycling.

101 - 120 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.