Motorcycle Forums banner
121 - 140 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
Both!

It depends on what you plan to do with it. I've done many 500-600 mile days on the Duc (about a KPaul month).

I'd have to have a chase ambulance to do a 500 mile day on the Brutale. I'm far more anti-social on the MV where on the Duc I'm content to ride at a more relaxed pace (sometimes!).

It's 75 degrees today so why don't you fly out and you can try both.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Nothing like ........

Nothing like a gracious winner to make you feel better about the reelection of idiot who never worked and honest day in his life and had ever thing given to him on a silver platter. When the economy is in the pits next year cause of rising interest rates caused by the moronic high deficits caused by W and his buddies in the Congress you be sure and come back you hear. By the way where is Osama? He is not in Iraq boys. WMD? not in Iraq. Democracy? not in Iraq Another Lebanon? Yes that is Iraq.

Laugh it up idiot. Keep in mind that the West Coast , Upper Midwest and the NE don't share your uninformed view of the world. Funny aren't most of the great institutions of higher learning and the finest medical centers in world in those states.. Hmmmmm.

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
The Duc has been #3 since the Brutale arrival. I've taken some trips on the Geezer Glide and the Brutale is for localized terrorizing.

The Duc seems to do a slow drain even after just two weeks of sitting. If it's ridden every day it's no problem but with parenting duties, travel, and two other motorcycles I don't have enough time to ride them all!

My last girlfriend lived 60 miles away so that allowed me to keep the batteries fresh on all of them but she's no longer.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Economics and History for really stupid people

Well am I rich? Guess I just did'nt know. I can now buy that large bike garage with a full time mechanic to maintain all my new bikes. I'm so excited Kpaul has figured out a way that I am now rich. I'M RICH! I'M RICH!

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Only having one bike does tend to minimize my choices.......

Two weeks in a warm garage seems kind of short. Is it an old battery or has it always been like that?. I think if you put a volt meter between the battery and the ground you can see if you've got a slow drain, then it's just a case of cleaning connections and switches till it's gone.

Between kids, house chores and winter setting in, commuting to work is about 99% of my riding now it's getting dark by 4:30, on my days off it's invariably raining like hell.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes.

Yes, your right of course.

Its all so clear to me now

War is Peace

Freedom is Surrender

Silence is Patriotic

Big Brother-Lite loves me

And I love Big Brother-Lite

You can take the cage full of rats off my head now. I've finally seen the light.

And by the way, can I have another glass of that delicious Kool-Aid?

·
Registered
10,900 Posts
I'll have to take a look at that. It's always done that but when it was my only bike it was never an issue. It's the original battery also so it's about 4 years old at least.

I don't commute to work unless you consider B757s commuting.

121 - 140 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.