Motorcycle Forums banner
161 - 180 of 246 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
So Long MO

Sean,

I have sixty-seven (67) days left in my subscription, but the incessant KPolitical off topic participation in what were motorcycle topics have left a bad taste in my mouth for MO and I request that you transfer the remaining days of my subscription to KPaul. Good luck to MO and hopefully MO will once again return to motorcycling topics.

· Registered
373 Posts
See Ya MO

Sean,

I have sixty-seven (67) days left in my subscription, but the incessant KPolitical off topic participation in what were motorcycle topics have left a bad taste in my mouth for MO and I request that you transfer the remaining days of my subscription to KPaul. Good luck to MO and hopefully MO will once again return to motorcycling topics.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Hey, I love ****ty women as much as the next guy (possibly more), but the trailer trash, strung-out, abused as a child, abused as an adult types really turn me off. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

· Registered
373 Posts
Later MO

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
Edgar Allan MO

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
Ho Ho MO

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
Hotel MOtel

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
MOve Over MO

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
In the Midnight Hour She Cried MO MO MO

Sean,

· Registered
373 Posts
The President's MOtorcade...

Sean,

· Registered
1,538 Posts
Re: MO not PO

You're against censorship, but you want us to censor as it suits your whim?

We will never censor (aside from bleeping most swear words) our message boards.

The message boards are a free and open forum. You don't see MO doing articles on political issues and you really shouldn't be claiming that KPail Kook has ANY effect on the motorcycle focus of www.motorcycle.com. These message boards are less than 10% of the content available on MO. The rest of MO has nothing to do with non-motorcycle related issues. -Sean

161 - 180 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.