Motorcycle Forums banner

2004 Yamaha STAR Days

20K views 245 replies 38 participants last post by  bigjames 
#1 ·
Gray Pony Tailed Brotherhood ?.

A couple of questions:

Does that hotel price include the AARP discount?

Are Star guys only dudes who can't afford Harleys?

Are Star guys in the GPTB?

#77 ·
Stumbler that's funny. But I didn't start it this time

I keep the politics contained to one thread. You guys are like little old ladies where I grew up. You meet at the church knitting club and start gossiping.

By the way, seruzaWacko and buzBoy started this whole thing by posting a derogatory comment about Kerry marrying for money. So they started it

#80 ·
What would u guys talk about all day without KP? I think he brings beauty and balance to all our lives, personally, and i don't even mind the fact that he sometimes drags facts into the argument instead of constant ad hominem ***** attacks. Do we all have to do our own research on MO? Uh-oh...

#86 ·
Re: Straight from the horses mouth

seems really close still. I almost don't even care if Bush wins, it would be so fun to see him and cheney extricate themselves over the next 4 yrs while defending their every move as ***** collapses around them. Sure we lost 380 tons of explosives, says cheney, but what about all the tons we didn't lose. It's tough to argue with that logic. Rumsfeld been laying low lately, huh? I was looking at some yacht stocks and things to invest in if Bush wins.

#88 ·
Re: Stumbler that's funny. But I didn't start it this time

You guys are like little old ladies where I grew up. You meet at the church knitting club and start gossiping.
KPaul, young pups like you have been found near dead with knitting needles in their backs while little old ladies standby idly telling the authorities what a shame it is. You need to realize that every moment you too are growing older and start showing some respect for those who came before you because that's the way the world works. Be careful or one of those little old ladies just might twist your earlobe off.

#90 ·
Re: Straight from the horses mouth

What are you talking about wrecks? The rest of the world either loves freedom and wants us to free them, or else they're evil-doing terrorists. Are you an evil-doing terrorist, "wrecks"?

Cause Jee-zus has spoken to our president and asked him to seek you out wherever you are and set your heathen soul free with a Halliburton-made "instrument of freedom". The people of the world all want to be freed! Jee-zus says so! Freedom is on the march I tell you!

FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!!!!!

#95 ·
4 more years...

... of fearmongering, economic collapse, record deficits, erosion of our civil rights, fundamentalist Christian jihad, backdoor draft, and a likely Supreme Court appointment to boot. Unfortunately, as Bush keeps saying, we sure do know what he stands for.

This blows goats. If I gotta live with this *********, semi-fascist, Big Brother-lite for another four years, I demand an hour of quality alone time with Ann Coulter as compensation!

SURRENDER THE PUNANI, SHE-DEVIL!

#100 ·
Re: 4 more years...

Nice Political site you guys are putting together here. Kpaul's banter is bad enough, but do we really care or want to hear what the people who keep this site going feel about politics. Very proffesional. I realize that it is your editorial right, but remember that what looks like the majority of people by this time have an opposing viewpoint to yours. Preachy comments like this rub people the wrong way. Clean it up guys.

#101 ·
MO has Lost Its Focus--MOtorcycles

KPaul,

You have no idea how voted as I am registered Independent. But this is besides the point as MO has lost a great deal of its focus--motorcycles. And I place the majority of this blame on you for incessantly mixing political issues into MO. At this point I am seriously considering not renewing my subscription with MO as I subscribed in the first place for motorcycles, NOT politics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.