Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
all I can say is [email protected]'s one sweet ride! Despite the other lukewarm posts so far I think Kawi has definitly gotten it together in the style and design department lately!!! And with that kind of light is right look it must have the power to weight ratio to rock as well....

It's funny, Kawi and Honda used to always design sportbikes first for the street being that's where they spend most of their time, but still very capable on the track. And you would think that would be what the consumer would want and therefore what they buy. But sales of R1&6's and GSXR's clearly show that to be untrue. Which is kinda sad in my opinion, maybe the previous ZX-9 was a little heavier than the rest. But it was a whole lot better streetbike. Looks like to keep up with sales and magazine comparo's Kawi had to loose the sport-tour comfort and "join em" in the literbike wars. ( course with the newer 4 cylinder race rules it was inevitable ) 2004 is gonna be a wonderous year for high performance literbikes, and I bet that Kawi is gonna be one hell of a great repli-racer!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts