Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
If I were rich and lived somewhere without speed limits, this would be it! No doubt.

Unfortunately, neither of those things describes me. Hell, I don't even own a bike as of 2 days ago. Why am I here? Arrrgh. I love motorcycles, I cannot be without!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
The bike I just sold was a ninja 500, so I think I have had my fill of kawi vertical twins for the time being. Great bikes, especially in the city, but just not what I am wanting.

I am moving to a land of heavy snows, so I think I will just wait until next spring. Until then I can torture myself with ever changing desires for the next bike. Soon instead of urban riding it will be mountain roads! Sweet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
LOL,

Not so god forsaken, I am moving to Lake Tahoe. Seeing how in addition to motorcycling I mountain bike, climb, and snowboard I think it is great.

I could get a supermotard, and in the winter ride spiked wheels. I can see it already, traffic jam on the way to squaw valley, sweet powder day with a couple of feet of fresh on the ground. Everyone is *****ing and waiting in their cars. I go blatting by on my motard, snowboard slung across my shoulder. I saw a guy do it in a James Bond movie, so it must be possible!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.