Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Good breakdown and it explains why full tour'ers, ST's, and standards all are enjoying big sales over the past few years. There are many ways to enjoy motorcycle riding involving unique and overlapping reasons. We are lucky there are a variety of bikes out there that cater to our collective whims. I love riding and I can understand, even if I don't participate in it, every kind of riding style.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Tell me where this Holy Grail exist in the Midwest please! In particular an '03 or '04 Softail Deuce.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Duc ST3 is on my wish list. I sat on an FJR at the International Motorcycle Show this weekend and it just felt to big for my style of riding. 200 to 400 miles a day for the touring side and quick jaunts around town. MO did a good review on ST's that summed up the practical use of a variety of makes. Luckily we have a choice of ST's out there to fit our style of riding (so long as you are willing to pay the price for them:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.