Motorcycle Forums banner
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Very annoying

I agree that a year round pre-order with a 90 day or even longer wait would be better than the current system. The timing is really bad. If I were to order a bike now, it would first show up in July or August at the earliest. Half the riding season is over by then and there is a good chance I'm not going to be able to pick it up because I'll be out on a touring vacation on my current bike. Given the choice I'd much rather be out seeing the country on an old bike than taking delivery and getting familliar with a new one. Sorry Yamaha, drop the pre-order system or as nice as the FJR might be, I'll have to pass.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree if you don't want to wait, don't.

I built a custom bike and it took me almost a year. Now it's done and I have a bike I love to ride. In a couple of months, I will be riding a FJR 1300. Just made the deal today. Relax and enjoy.

Steve

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: 2005 Changes

I was told there were no changes.

But that was the salesman.

They don't always know what's going on.

The color is all that I know of. (blue)

I got lower than MSRP too. Not much.

Can't wait. Hope there is a little of the season left when I get mine.

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
agreed...saw a white gold wing the other day and my first thought was that it looked like a two-wheeled ice cream truck! I do like comfort though...and enjoy my road king and would like a k1200gt for long touring runs...but a gold wing is a motorcycle for people who really don't much like motorcycles.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.