Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
I test rode a Vegas model in Daytona and was very impressed. The bike felt solidly built and actually came with a descently strong motor with only a stage 1 conversion. I believe their bikes are worth a serious look. They seem like a much better built bike than their other "American Iron" competitor.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well said. Seems like everytime someone makes another better bike than HD the brainwashed HD crowd starts crying clone. Don't see it, and I promise you after riding one it's a far superior performing motor and frame. Of course no one stuck a Harley emblem on it so it must be an imitation of a "real bike" LOL!

·
Registered
323 Posts
"It mimiks the entire "custom" Harley ideal" What another load of HD brainwashed crap! The typical custom Harley ideal today is riding over to that HD store and buying another official HD piece of chrome to bolt on so you can look just like the rest. Custom??? That's like adding those OEM aluminum alloy wheels to your chevy truck as an option and calling it custom. That's why I use the term brainwashed, you guys would love HD no matter how far they ask you to bend over. LOL BTW - if Chevy charged 80% more for their trucks than Toyota or Ford would you buy it just because you thought you would cool in your Chevy Truck? Guess so

·
Registered
323 Posts
Re: Only proves his point further.

Ok let the lessons begin, your quote:

"I mean, why buy an obvious Harley clone, when you can buy the real thing?"

The real thing??? See your brainwashed into thinking there is only one MC Mfg. Clueless, look around there are many. Now in your words tell me why it's wrong to buy something better just because someone else said but hey look over here this overpriced snob apeal bike is "the real thing"

Another lesson Mr. scholar:

Again your quote:

"The true value of any commodity is merely the value that the buyers place on it. Something is only worth what the public is willing to pay for it. Value is determined in that fashion."

You are discussing monetary value only. I don't care what your willing to overpay for. There is another value just called plain value, as in worth. This is where HD fails. You can get bikes worth more for less money elsewhere. Get it???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts