Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Golly gee, a V-Max with 20th Anniversary badging and clear blinkers!!!! Wowee wow wow!!!! I'm pooping my pants and ovulating just thinking about it!!! Pinnnnnnkkkk!!! HGTV life partners, your dream, our reality.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wait a minute...

These are the "2005 Yamaha Street Bikes"?

Okay, lots of cruisers, a scooter, plus the following "unchanged" bikes...

Vino 125

Vino 50 (new colors)

Vino Classic

Zuma (new black with red flame color)

YZF 600

Virago 250

TW 200

XT 225

So like the R1, R6, FZ1, FZ6 aren't street bikes anymore?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: Wait a minute...

Actually, according to Yamaha, they never were. They are Supersports. Yes; even the FZ6.

Or something.

Chango

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
Nothing of interest to me personally. But I still like to hear what the manufaturers are up to, and the press releases are entertaining in a "who writes this hilariously hyperbolic cheese?" kind of way. Keep 'em coming. I don't expect 365 original, exclusive stories per year that cater to my own particular interests.

Hey, fellow MOrons - it's August/September, when the new bikes start rolling out to the press. It's like Christmas. Don't be Grinchy every time you open an underwhelming gift.

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
Why MO is in danger of losing subscribers.

OK I hear you its a slow time. Well MO fir the last three months has been slow. While Motorcycle Daily rides the BMW K bike etc. I can understand a free site being a little slow but not a subscriber site. Go look at MotorcycleUSA.com etc.. They are really kicking ass. At this rate I think MO is going to lose subscibers. Soon there will be Sean "Snow White" Alexander and the 7 dwarfs (longbully, Captian K-Y, BuzOff, BMW4play, seruzawacko, mscruddy, and you schizoo.). At that point they should rename MO to GrayPonyTail.com or longride'sHarleyTalk.com......

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yes, you are right, and when members post interesting subjects, they still have to get pass master MoFo longride, and he is either too arrogant or too lazy to post them and would rather have nothing on, as it happens often, so go figure. it is still a pretty good website, but they should get rid of that lonride dude, and by the way, he can dish it out but can not take it back!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.