Motorcycle Forums banner

2006 BMW K 1200 GT

41K views 118 replies 50 participants last post by  petteri 
#1 ·
first post

Discussion starter · #9 ·
huh? my opinion was the review was particularly bland... is this board for expressing opinions or not...run along i hear your mommy calling wtf?? if you have a point make it ..if you wish to name call then its you who belongs in the playground not me ...i thought this ***** had died out with bigdx

Discussion starter · #29 ·
are you for real......? first post seems to be the standard *first post* on this site... as for the rest ...i have read guys calling each others wives ****s and telling each other how gay/stupid/squidly/ etc..they are ..and i make a comment about an article how bland it reads and i get jumped on like i just been caught pissing on the church picnic....give me a break willya .....is there an underlying problem here i am unaware of or does this whole board just thrive on guys venting their spleen on each other ..if you want site to be the same as the magazines you criticize for being arm in arm with the manufacturers then say so if not then learn to accept discenting opinions no matter how they are expressed...acting like a 12 year old is acting like an *******...well thanks ..and calling some one an ******* is acting like what age?...lighten up i am not your enemy ..i ride a bike ..all different types..i subscribe to this site ...and i am capable of independent thought so get over it..one day i may surprise you and say something you agree with :) you never know....oh by the way how did the article read to you?

Discussion starter · #110 ·
my first two posts were inane...exactly(i was bored in work)...the third possibly insulting but to the writer..are you the writer? ...i assume mo to be a commercial enterprise that lives or dies based on subscriptions and advertising ...i expect people to get paid for working hard to bring these articles that the subs and advertisements pay for..i am not interested in a fight where two opposing opinions will never agree but maybe this board could be a little less insular and open up instead of the same 10 or 12 guys posting messages to each other and feeling defensive about a negative post ...if i had foreseen this reaction believe me i wouldnt have posted, i like to read the reviews and generally do so without any comment to reader feedback....you said you call em as you see em..is that option not open to me also?...and that is how i feel about it because i do not post to generate flame wars ..and now i am done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.