Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Honda Cbr F4i ...updated Price!

2006 Honda CBR F4I, Original owner, 1400 miles. Clean title in hand. Black/Blue paint. All stock. Experienced rider (13yrs.), so you know the bike wasn't dogged out. Very well kept, maintenance records since purchased new, 9months ago. Hate to part with this one:( , but new baby on the way. Priced to sell @ $5700!!! New $8500 (easy). Also have one black helmet, plus Joe Rocket jacket/gloves (match bike)-throwing in all in for $5700. (Accessories easily $500 new). All in like new condition. Thanks. Pics included, see attachment. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Price somewhat negotiable for serious buyer.

Attachments

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Yes.

He meant that you have such a gorgeous bike at such a very reasonable price, selling it will be very, very easy.

It looks like you invested quite a bit in the bike. And with a clean title in hand, I'm sure it will go quickly.
That's what I meant.

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
Don't want to...

Yoos guys is just brutal!
... antagonize any sicilans.

Anywhoo, NADA lists the 2006 CBR600F4i at $4,775 low retail and $6,280 for average retail so the price is quite reasonable. At least he isn't trying to pretend that a paint job and some bolt on chrome bits make it worth $5,500 over book value. The used car salesman over the top rhetoric is a bit grating though. I give him a 'B' for his ad. A good price makes up for a lot of rhetorical errors.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,715 Posts
" Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line" ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(thunk)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.