Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Like in Real Estate, there's only THREE Rules to selling a bike over the Internet:

1)Location.

2)Location.

3)Location.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
I know where Kennedy is - just visited The Cape this March, watched an Atlas Rocket launch (freakin' COOL!).

Just didn't know where that area-code is, and didn't feel like looking it up (and am probably not the only one). And, that's not necessarily where the bike is located (but it's likely to be, I know).

Sorry, it's just a pet-peeve of mine.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I had the pleasure of working in the LCC (Launch Control Center) on the Shuttle program up until Challenger, when I left. Very cool place, too bad the government runs it. The Air Force guys do a little better than NASA, but they aren't flying manned missions (that they will admit to). Ah...the stories I could tell.

I had no idea you could post to sell a bike here..is that cool? I tossed the '77 FXS on some free sites to see if anyone was interested, but got deluged with the scam emails made famous by MSCUDDY. Anybody want a classic Shovelhead in nice condition? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.