Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the big-twin cruiser-ish thing with the bikini fairing and square tailsection made me want to add some more dents to my tank from beating the designer to death with it, and the rest just kind of bored me...

sidenote: can someone design a sportbike with the thought in mind that it'll probably have a license plate on it, most of the time, and come up with something more attractive than the clunky, enourmous, black plastic thing?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm not sure what everyone is griping about?

They looked pretty good to me.

As for the posts wishing for a Sports Tourer, the Busa has always filled that role pretty well, then there are the SV's.

In fact, some soft luggage will make a sports tourer out'a what ever sports bike you ride.

As for the Cruisers (Snoozers?) I didn't take the time to even look at them. Never fear, I'm sure someone will give us a report.

·
Registered
25 Posts
No sport-tourer?You must be nuts,what about the bandit!!oh wait,it wasn't pictured and neither was the GSR600.The cast wheel only Vstrom with self destructing plastic-o-plenty for an adventure bike,my marketing research says Suzuki gets x-ed off for this years purchase.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Re: Hot Neked 4cyl?

Nice bikes! I'm a long-time Suz fan, but one of these years, Suz needs to drop the Bandits & Katanas and come out with a no BS, seriously HOT, light, 4 cyl 750 or 1000cc neked aimed at the new FZ1.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Amen on the V-Strom, too. What the DL650 could be and what it is are two very different things. Heavy, not really designed with off road use in mind, too tall by a smidge. I've been waiting for years now for Zook to bring in a adventurer tourer that I could actually ride so that I won't have to pony up the dough for a BMW F650GS.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I really like motorcycles. I love to ride suzuki motorcycle in plain and wide road at the speed of 200 km/h.
That's very dangerous, you should be arrested and intered for re-education. Until you have once again become a law abiding and produtive member of society your's and your families food priviledges will be reduced by 1/3. Please report immediatly.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts