Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Some cable stations would be ecstatic to get 82K viewers. That number might be acceptable for Speed. I'll bet many shows get far fewer than 82K households.

ABC showed MotoGP on a Sunday morning right? I'm out riding or camping or something..... not plopped in front of the freaking idiot box.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Red Fox

Liberal, conservative, left wing, right wing... ain't a nickel's difference between the two. Both have become overbearing and authoritarian and can't pass new laws fast enough. "Diversity" means that people of different colors all chant the same brain dead slogans. Less government means more government. Right wing guest speakers need armed guards at the Universities that are so sanctimonius about their "open mindedness". "Conservatives" spend money in a fashion that would insult a drunken sailor. Peaceniks are renowned for their use of death threats against their opposition.

Truly we are seeing the death of reason.

Scrag 'em all.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
1:00pm Eastern is 11:00 AM Mountain time. We don't get programming delays here. I was chewing up rubber over the Wasatch mountains during the race broadcast. I ain't plopped in front of the tube on Sundays.

That is, until Football season starts!

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Re: Red Fox

For McCain you can just use "nutcase" too, to save typing.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
If your IQ is above 80 you don't qualify for a Nielson box. They try to pick people who are easily subject to hypnotic suggestion. (The 60 cycle speed of the pictures on TV act as a hypnotic carrier wave. This is why people stare at the thing for hours on end no matter how horrible the programming).

You've probably been checked out 'cause you own a Harley, though.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
You can set your watch for the time of day by listening to freaking Classic Rock. Pink Floyd "Money" = 10:00 AM. Lynrd Skynrd "Freebird" = 10:04 AM. Dire Straits = "Money for Nothing" = 10:08 AM. Commercial. Repeat the above......every day.... every State.... every city......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts