Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Watch Speed change its name to NASCAR TV... NASCAR 12 hours a day and info commercials for the other 12 hours.. Good thing Speed has on demand web viewing but even that may go away will low numbers like these. Thank God for motogp.com...

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Red Fox

Yep I don't F1 ratings are that much better. I think Dave Dispain said NASCAR talkshows had better ratings than F1....Watch Speed go after an exclusive deal with NASCAR... I think Fox owns Speed so its a natural red state thing. i.e. you have Fox entertainment channel (Simpsons, etc...) Fox News (O'Riley, etc) and now Speed (NASCAR)..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Red Fox

I am fiscal conservative social liberal so don't pigeon hole me buddy. I voted for John McCain remember

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Red Fox

Thanks for the tip

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
yep wife wants to buy new stuff for the house.. Major power struggle.. Need to get to the mail box first...Back up plan is paint Ninja black and chrome the wheels...I guess there is a guy in Federal that does it..

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Good point thanks.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Yep I have wondered about the accuracy of Nielson ratings... May dad did the Arbiton diary once for som free groceries once... Of course if is a true random sample of folks.. statistically it should be a good predictor.. I wonder if Tivo sells their data to Networks.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
That hurt :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts