Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I think the Rocket tourer is an improvement over the standard rocket. I'm not a big fan of the looks of the standard rocket, but the tourer is at least cleaner looking.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I think that woman is sitting on the new BMW F650GS, not the F800. Note the conventional forks and the single front disc.

Don't know. Unless there's a dumbed-down, "city" version of the F800.

Dave
No the model is the F800GS. This will replace the 650.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
I thought the 650 was being cancled and replaced with the 800? Does this mean the 650 is staying? If so, I't looks like it has been redesigned a bit. Will the price be the same? Is it the same 650 as the previous model?

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Not sure what's so great about the rune. It only has 1832cc and 90hp. Not a real mans bike. It needs at least another 400cc's and 100hp. It might as well be a beginners bike with these stats. Hell, the Victory Vision has 92hp and we all know that "It needs a 30% bigger engine. Had they not been so vision impaired at the time they would enjoy a cult status now. But no: more of the same. Safe road pussies deserve to lose."

So the rune must REALLY suck.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
And once you are finally able to get rid of the bike it takes half of your riding gear and you still need to make the monthly payments on it even after it gets a new owner.

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
The whole Hitler reference has really been beaten to death by a lot of talking heads. Everyone is a Hitler. Just loses it's impact after a while.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.