Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I agree. He's just a lying fat turd that makes movies that stupid people actually believe is the truth. That would make him at least as bad as anyone he accuses of lying in any movie he has ever made. He makes Clinton look like Honest Abe. Oh, yeah, the French actually gave him an award for one if his 'documentaries'. Go figure. :rolleyes:

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
What?

Alright, I'm no fan of the big fat turd, but he's no Capone or Hitler.
Don't you like my use of hyperbole? I love using it against people that deal entirely in ad hominems and lies. They squawk real nice when treated the way they treat others.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Al Capone had soup kitchens in Chicago during the height of his 'career'. I guess we should admire him too. At least Capone made no pretense of being truthful and honest, which makes me like him a hell of a lot more than MM who is basically a lying turd with a camera.
I never said anything about "admiration". I just thought I'd point-out something that seemed out of character for MM. That's something MM would never do for the subject of his "Documentaries".

I also wouldn't go comparing him to Hitler; that's a title bleedin'-heart liberals usually reserve for the "head neo-con" or whatever they're calling President Bush nowadays.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Everyone?

The whole Hitler reference has really been beaten to death by a lot of talking heads. Everyone is a Hitler. Just loses it's impact after a while.
You're not a Hitler. You want to know who you are? Huh? Huh? You don't, I do, everyone does... you're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Joseph Goebbles was Hitlers propoganda minister, Himmler was in charge of State security.

As far as I know MM hasn't started blaming Jews for global warming, turning Flint Michigan into a ghost town or denying people access to basic health care, likened them to rats running loose in the streets nor has he referenced the Protocols for the learned Elders of Zion yet or advocated a pogrom,

Clearly he has a way to go before he's truly effective in swaying public opinion

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Now there...

Joseph Goebbles was Hitlers propoganda minister, Himmler was in charge of State security.

As far as I know MM hasn't started blaming Jews for global warming, turning Flint Michigan into a ghost town or denying people access to basic health care, likened them to rats running loose in the streets nor has he referenced the Protocols for the learned Elders of Zion yet or advocated a pogrom,

Clearly he has a way to go before he's truly effective in swaying public opinion
...you have to go and ruin all the fun. What good is discussing politics if you can't mischaracterize everyone?

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Actually he just blames Bush for everything instead of the Jews. Same difference really. I wonder how many propaganda films he'll make when Billary makes the hot seat. My bet is none.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Am I the only one that keeps reading seruzawa's sig-line as:

"Oh, sweet mysery of life at last I've found you."

?

(yeah, I know it's mis-spelled; but I keep reading it that way)

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Well...

Am I the only one that keeps reading seruzawa's sig-line as:

"Oh, sweet mysery of life at last I've found you."

?

(yeah, I know it's mis-spelled; but I keep reading it that way)
... close, but the true mysery has been gone for several months now and I'm just a-groovin' along.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Not quite true.

Seruzawa is too busy manning the guns at the compound and training the attack dogs to worry about the little things in life.
There's little need to actually man the guns when people know you have them ready. Not only that but considering crime rates where I live compared to you and Buzglyd I think that it's YOU guys who really need the attack dogs and manned guns. LOL!

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Actually he just blames Bush for everything instead of the Jews. Same difference really. I wonder how many propaganda films he'll make when Billary makes the hot seat. My bet is none.
Too bad Leni Reifenstahl croaked, she could give him some pointers

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Those WMDs were very effective, they ruined the finances of the world's greatest nation. Pretty good performance considering they didn't exist.

However, American voters can't complain they were hoodwinked. Bush won the second term even when all this was clear.

- cruiz-euro

61 - 80 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.