Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
A couple of days ago: "Duhamel, ...suggest(s) that his own Honda teammates will be his strongest competitors in the field," Today: "Hacking will team with Roger Lee Hayden making the Monster Energy Kawasaki Supersport team perhaps the strongest in the paddock. "Definitely I see Roger as my biggest competition," Hacking said."

What is this all about? Are they playing up to their factory sponsor, or do they really think the only competition will come from their team mates? It'll be fun to wath, that much I'm sure of.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
tons of racing interest here on MO. if they're gonna run 600s for 200 i dunno why they don't go back to using the banking all the way around at least. I ever tell you about the time i drafted a fat guy on a Hayabusa around there on a R6? That R6 was doing like 27,000 rpm it had no choice.

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Too bad Speed doesn't show reruns of the race on Tuesday night anymore... I want a Tivo but the wife knows I would be watching hockey and motorcycle racing all of the time.. I don't know about the banking thing seems like there is a good chance of someone dying if you did that. I think Mladin is spot on about Daytona, "it's too dangerous". Good for the fans but bad for the racers

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
My life was empty and meaningless before my DVR.

Sack up. Take away the Nordstrom's credit card and get TiVo, for Christ's sake.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
"I ever tell you about the time i drafted a fat guy on a Hayabusa around there on a R6?"

Oh, come on! Boehm's only been classified as a "Fat Guy" for the last three years. Before that, he was merely "Hefty".

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Or get on your Ninja and ride your ass across the country to the race! I'll meet you there.

Kook, if you REALLY would do that - I'd buy your gatepass!

That said, I'll see some of you MOfos down South - leavin' later today (if I can ever pass this &@#dammed kidney-stone!!!).

If you see an overloaded black and silver FZ6 with MO plates (1A 123) and a wild-eyed, bignosed man with talons for feet riding - that'd be me: The_AirHawk. Honk and wave, but don't honk and run me down.............

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.