Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now on E-bay.. Low reserve... $12.5k for Buy it now...

Harley-Davidson : VRSC:eBay Motors (item 140354027425 end time Oct-28-09 18:42:50 PDT)
cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140350952018&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT

I will sell it before auction ends for $11.5k.. shoot me an e-mail. [email protected]

2007 SCREAMIN EAGLE VANCE & HINES NHRA VRSCX V-ROD SPECIAL EDITION

Custom windscreen, footpegs, mirrors, handgrips, Clear alternatives tail light and CFR pipe. 7,598 MI. clean title.

A 1250cc Screamin' Eagle Revolution engine with big-bore cylinders and ported heads provides 123 horsepower and 86 ft. lbs. of torque. A 240mm rear tire, drag bars, forward controls, a Profile Laced Aluminum front wheel, drag visor and unique paint and decals with a redesigned version of the famous #1 logo, combine to make this motorcycle a winning entry into the VRSC family. A five-gallon fuel tank provides long travel range and lies under a drag styled, low seat. Production of this extreme street-legal drag bike is limited to 1,400 units.

I am listing accurately all deficiencies as I can possibly find: Wheels need replaced, road rash on CFR pipe, L turn signal button may be replaced works fine but loose, Mirrors have cracks may be replaced as well. Rear turn signals removed and replaced with Clear alternatives turn signal kit.

Will send more pics on request

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.