Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 98 Posts

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Excellent Review... GPTB this is the future get used to it.. Gas prices are only down till election is over. I saw another scooter today. Using one in the HOV lane would of saved me 70% of my 2.5 hour commuting time today. A couple accidents on 405, more rain and a Microsoft presentation at the convention center screwded the system up today.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Both maybe... :) Good point though. I bet you that gas will be $3.50 next summer. It will be back over $3.00 by January.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Good point. My wife worries when I ride it to work and it messes up my business causal clothes. :)

· Banned
3,775 Posts
"My work is done here" kpaul says..

· Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one Mr. Deficits Don't matter. Mr Keep cutting taxes, Mr. Sadam caused 9/11... Talk about contradicitions. Get back to scooters pal

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Thanks for the tip.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Look MOM its a feeding frenzy for the GPTB sharks.. Nice bait I'll have to remember to use the Honda PC800 sometime when I am trolling for GPTB

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Average price of regular accross the U.S. In Kalifornia it will be next to $3.75...at least.. Remember W has 2 more years to screw more things up.. Scooters are cool. Does Kawasaki make them? When do we get to see the new ZX-6R? MCNews in England has more computer generated pictures of it? No office "Racer Boy" but Tell Kawasaki to keep making bikes without the racer boy graphics i.e solid colors are good, curves are good, sharp angles are bad, R6 back ends are bad.

· Banned
3,775 Posts
LOL good one.. At least your remarks are humorous

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Re: Old scooters never die they just

cool link thanks..

· Banned
3,775 Posts
Hey JB did you see this.. amazing study stresses the fact that we need to ride safe.

U.S. Health-Care System Gets a "D

The GPTB says we have the best system in the world. What gives? I wonder how the U.S system does in treating Motorcycle Trauma victims vs. the U.K or vs Canada.

1 - 11 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.