Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
2008 GG Quadster Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2008 GG Quadster Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
MODERATOR X
5,449 Posts
Gee, I can see one with a wheelchair rack on it, and some hand controls...sixty five kathousand isn't all that much to get your balls back. I want one....

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
I guess if you put an engine and wheels on a garbage dumpster and drove it around L.A., you'd swivel heads with that too.

Toss this one in with the Can-Am Spyder. Making what are essentially wave-runners with wheels for riding in the real world with real SUVs around just doesn't make a lot of sense. It's not like you're just going to get wet and swim back to the thing when you dump it.

However, if it'll get Cuddy back on the road, we'll take two. 'Cause he'll wreck the first one within a week taking it over jumps and through the woods!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
However, if it'll get Cuddy back on the road, we'll take two. 'Cause he'll wreck the first one within a week taking it over jumps and through the woods!
Ha! So true. We'll need to dose that guy with barbiturates to keep him under control for the first week back on wheels. :)

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
For $65k I'd by me an Escalade and put a
"No War for Oil" sticker on the back.
Howzabout a "Free Tibet!" sticker? (and next to it, another that sez "One inside each specially-marked package")

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
11,488 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Gentlemen: Why R U reviewing this vehicle? Let me remind U that the website is "motorcycle.com", not quad, scooter, or motorizedskateboard.com Please excuse the sarcasm, but quite dissappointed. At least stay with 2 wheels as a basic axiom. As a charter member will have to consider non-renewal option. Thank you. Nesbit

·
Snuggles
4,369 Posts
Gentlemen: Why R U reviewing this vehicle? Let me remind U that the website is "motorcycle.com", not quad, scooter, or motorizedskateboard.com Please excuse the sarcasm, but quite dissappointed. At least stay with 2 wheels as a basic axiom. As a charter member will have to consider non-renewal option. Thank you. Nesbit
How are you disappointed in a review? Yes, it isn't a motorcycle, but MO has reviewed the other three wheeled competitors to this model (The Spyder and others) so this kind of rounds out the reviews.

As a "charter member" you would know that MO has reviewed tons of scooters, some quads (ATVs), and other odd looking models in the past that wouldn't be defined as a motorcycle. And will probably continue to do so.

And did you ever think that this might interest motorcyclists that can no longer ride a standard motorcycle do to a disability?

"As a charter member will have to consider non-renewal option."
-Really? A review to a model that you don't like is going to make you rethink renewing to a free site? That is baffling.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.