Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I like the styling of the FatBob, but the "Rocker" just turns me off.
They can have the Rocker. The FatBob would be a possibility, but I think the new V-Rods are pretty nice now. They got rid of the solid wheels, attached Brembos, added a 5 gallon gas tank, and pumped in a little more horsepower. I could see myself on a Night Rod.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Went to my local Harley dealer to see the new Fat Bob. According to his website, they had a black one in their inventory. When I arrived they thought I was nuts as they do not have any yet and their allocation is two for the year. They went to their website and said it was a mistake and would have it removed. The salesman said that "word on the street was they would ask between $3000.00 and 5000.00 over MSRP". In 40 years of riding I have never ownned a Harley and guess I never will.
Bunch of Bull Hockey man. Go check out other dealers there are deals to be had out there. I'm 100% sure you can get that thing out the door for MSRP. Look around and don't deal with crooks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.