Motorcycle Forums banner

2008 Kawasaki ZX-14: First Ride

13K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  Kevin_Duke 
I have been checking these things out and my drivers license is starting to quiver at the thought. It barely survived the Busa experience. If I was in the market for another bike (I am), I would seriously consider this one (I will). After seeing the review, it's going to take all the willpower I have not to go buy one. I got the junkie shakes just watching Duke run those 9's!! Do I really need one of these guys??

More power to ya. My license barely survives owning Bandits and Zrexs. I know I'd be spendin' a vacation at public expense if I bought one of those ZX14 gems. Awesome ride. I haven't the self-discipline to own one.
There is a really sweet Bandit on Ebay I was thinking of picking up. It would probably be the safe choice, but that 14 is eating my brain away! :wink:

It's weird because the Connie won the Motorcyclist test and didn't do so well in other shootouts. It all depends on what criteria you use to judge em I guess. I think that new Connie would be a sweet ride, and I am seriously considering the 14. I'm going to make a go for the Bandit, because it's the smart move. If that falls through, I'm getting a black 14. It's in the cards.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.