Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I have been checking these things out and my drivers license is starting to quiver at the thought. It barely survived the Busa experience. If I was in the market for another bike (I am), I would seriously consider this one (I will). After seeing the review, it's going to take all the willpower I have not to go buy one. I got the junkie shakes just watching Duke run those 9's!! Do I really need one of these guys??

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
More power to ya. My license barely survives owning Bandits and Zrexs. I know I'd be spendin' a vacation at public expense if I bought one of those ZX14 gems. Awesome ride. I haven't the self-discipline to own one.
There is a really sweet Bandit on Ebay I was thinking of picking up. It would probably be the safe choice, but that 14 is eating my brain away! :wink:

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
It's weird because the Connie won the Motorcyclist test and didn't do so well in other shootouts. It all depends on what criteria you use to judge em I guess. I think that new Connie would be a sweet ride, and I am seriously considering the 14. I'm going to make a go for the Bandit, because it's the smart move. If that falls through, I'm getting a black 14. It's in the cards.

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
I'll leave you the ZX-14, if I get it. I have a feeling if you collect it, you will have to take it home in boxes, cause that's how I'll be riding it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts