Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
fantastic bike, I have an '07 that i bought simply because I'm a tall/big guy and needed a bike that 'fit' me without excuses and chose the 14 just because it was 'new' and the busa wasnt. I'm not a loyalist to any brand in particular so belong to no 'camp' but this is my first kawi.

I spent years shoehorning myself onto ever shrinking repli-racers and although I love them always struggled with ergo/comfort issues and the never-ending march toward smaller, more compact, lighter is doing a fellow like myself no favors. This bike has turned out to be such a wonderful machine to own, speed (low and high), performance, and comfort. A superb all-rounder you can chill and cruise, it asserts itself very respectably in the twisties and handles distance/highway duties superbly. It has thus far proven as solid as a ball peened hammer, pretty turnkey. For myself, satisfaction of ownership is as absolute as with any bike I've ever had. Does run somewhat toasty though but has never overheated on me.

with the small extras that the '08's have introduced it can only add to owner satisfaction. If you are like myself and enjoy high performance and have come to appreciate comfort but are not a member of the spec war scene or a factory zealot ( I might be if my uncles or grandpa's name were 'suzuki' or 'kawasaki') you will find that this is a stellar motorcycle that offers 'total' satisfaction and high capabilities for the varied riding scenarios us owners have to contend with over time from the mundane to the extreme.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts