Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
There is a really sweet Bandit on Ebay I was thinking of picking up. It would probably be the safe choice, but that 14 is eating my brain away! :wink:
Well, my totally biased advice would be to buy the Bandit, I'll even sell you mine! The ZX definately looks like fun. Me and a few buds will be riding out to the IMS in Seattle next weekend and the Connie 14 is one of the bikes I'll be drooling over. Reading the latest MCN though it did pretty poorly against the FJR and ST1300 of all things...

Not that I GAF what they think.....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
The older I get the more Luddite my outlook becomes. god knows what I'll be like when I get as old as Dr. Seruzwa....

I look at bikes like the Connie, ZX14 and FJR, then I look at the average bike mechanic in Japanese dealerships and I just cringe. If I can't work on it, and I have a hard time trusting them to work on it, I guess we just better hope they're reliable.

At least most BMW mechanics are extensivly trained and you can usually find at least one good indy Harley shop in town for anything I can't handle. A blind man with a rock and a cresent wrench can work on 1 st. and 2nd gen. Bandits so I'm good there.....

At least the new ones are cool to look at...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts