Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
right.... *rolls eyes* I bet Buzz neverrrr takes his Ducati GT1000 to the read line
Of course not. He still moves his lips when he reads. Use short simple sentences only.

example: Hi, Buz. How are you? Can you spell 'fleece'?

Stick to stuff like that.

·
Registered
956 Posts
right.... *rolls eyes* I bet Buzz neverrrr takes his Ducati GT1000 to the red line
Sorry I had to do that. I don't know why but that was drivin' me nuts. Don't know why I can hardly spell...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Erm, what spelling mistake do you people speak of? I dont seen any spelin mistack.....

To be honest I've been sick, middle of summer 80 degrees out and I've got a flue, What the hell?

anyways, my point stands.

As a side note, the pittsburgh Penguins signed the Cookie monster!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Summer colds,flew, whatever suck. Sorry to here.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Vespa Oceanside. GP in San Diego gave up on Guzzis because of poor support.

Vespa O'side carries Vespa, Piaggio, MG and Aprilia now.

Of course that was a few months ago. They might be out of business now!
Drove by Vespa Oceanside the other day and saw a big 'ol Norge through the window, so they're still selling Guzzis. Lights were on and everything.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
It is a nice looking bike! So.. are you guys using the same writer as motorcycledaily.com? The past couple of motorcycle write ups have been identical to the write ups on their site.
Yep, same guy. But the real question is why you'd ever stray from MO long enough to notice what's on Daily! :cool:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very nice bike, I would add one to my garage over the Bonneville in a second. But the price? My dealer quoted $8599! Too much for this type of around town bike, not many will be sold when the same money will get you serious bikes from Yamaha and Kawasaki. Take 3 grand off the price and Moto Guzzi will be a top contender for new and reentry bikers. Leave to price and it will be just another EBay curiosity in 5 years or so.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts