Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
2009 Aprilia Mana GT ABS Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2009 Aprilia Mana GT ABS Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Cheap at Twice The Price!

·
Registered
52 Posts
If I were a rich man...........

Another bike that I'd be interested in. I just love the practical nature of the Mana. I like bikes like the Tiger and Ullysses for their upright seating position, comfort, and supposed practicality. The Mana would be down on power and have zero off-road potential, but I think I could overlook that for the storage. I commute to work on bikes just about every day. To be able to put my lunch in the storage instead of a tank bag or back pack would be great. And then to be able to leave the helmet with the bike, locked up out of the weather. It just makes so much sense. I couldn't really care less about the lack of clutch, but then again, it would be nice in a traffic jam.

Maybe I should start playing the lottery so I can at least have some chance, albeit incredibly small, of buying all the bikes that catch my eye. That would be all of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts