Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original Article:
2009 Ducati Monster 1100 Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2009 Ducati Monster 1100 Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Nice job, KDuke and Fonzie. Vid ('cept for the wind plaguing you at the end) was Top Shelf stuff. Bike looks awesome, too bad I couldn't afford it if I wanted to - I've lost more money than the cost of this bike just since last week.................

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
This is one of the best reviews I have ever read. You covered everything in a honest and concise manner. Keep up the good work.
For your astute observations, we'll be sending you a Monster 1100. ;)

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
The air-cooled Duc motor is a treasure. Anyone who loves bikes owes it to themselves to own one.
Or if your a cheap [email protected] like me just get a job as a Finance Mgr at the local Duc shop and ride them for free. Guess it's time to go find a F&I job again.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
You'll be doing a lot of riding but not a lot of F & I!!!
It's one of the reasons I left the last dealer. We made money, but running F&I and my agency was interfering with demo rides.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Nice job, KDuke and Fonzie. Vid ('cept for the wind plaguing you at the end) was Top Shelf stuff.
I wish we could say we shot the action footage ourselves, but we didn't. It was from a Ducati-sourced video. The on-board vidcam I brought didn't work! Glad you liked it, tho, as Fonz was able to, pardon the expression, put lipstick on a pig!

·
Registered
159 Posts
duck..goose.

This is The One I want.
Nice review, got a real sense of the thing.
For Monster Ballz tm, why not fit a broad channel/chasm down the middle of the seat, like on some bike seats?
Eggs fit(mostly)in.
Now to pay for Duc with suitcase of newspaper, and not actually kill salesman with konk to head with stock tailpipe from '92 XR600.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love everything about this bike and the review. My wallet will stay holstered however until some of these bikes grow a 4.5 gallon tank. Who wants to stop every 2 hours or less?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts