Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Pulsing of the ABS? I can see where that may be a bit annoying. My BMW is smooth as silk with the ABS and after it saving my bacon a dozen or more times I wouldn't want a touring rig without it. Ive driven a few cars where it feels like your on horizontal rain grooves while hard on the binders, guess this is something similar? At least they are putting brakes on them instead of the old single pot, single disk Flintstones method. One of these days, maybe, I'll be lured to the dark side.
You could drag your feet and it would stop shorter than a Ducati 1098R.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger a few times getting a CBX. I just think it wouldn't be the same as how I remembered it back in 1979. Still one of the best looking and best sounding bikes ever though.
There was a hot rod show down on the beach last week and this guy kept riding up and down the coast highway on a 85 Yamaha RZ350. I was checking that out more than the classic cars! It was loud like my RD but I didn't see anything fall off.

I might have to get me one.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Which is the base model. You can always upgrade to the FU-STACHE.
I need to borrow LR's stache and shave me up a skullet! I'm goin' the the Neckcar race today in Fontana!

Boogity boogity boogity! Let's go racin' boys!

Now where's that wife beater........?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts