Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Great review. I'm still over here soaking up rays, we'll be heading back over the hills tomorrow. I'm sure missing my '08 after listening to just about every motorcycle in Washington state ride past the Hotel...The ABS chatters on mine too but it stops the bike in the wet faster and smoother than I can and that's a lifesaver around here. These are excellent bikes and if you're looking for a new touring bike you can't go wrong with one, if you're a total cheapskate like me you can buy an antique POS '08 and save a couple of bucks You just have to put up with warm pipes, again a plus around here and the old style frame.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Yell Shake N Bake all the time, that way they'll know you're cool!...............Speakin' O mullets, we've been on the look out here but not much luck. We did spot a pretty good skullet with bonus points for sock and sandles, unfortunatly they were white socks so we couldn't award as many points as the classic black socks, loafers and shorts. To be honest our poolside drinkin' and spyin' hasn't been that productive, very few egregious fashion faux-pas..of course we'll keep looking..

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
After I put a couple of Dead-Head stickers on mine it ran a lot better, Smoked a bit though.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts