Motorcycle Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Yell Shake N Bake all the time, that way they'll know you're cool!...............Speakin' O mullets, we've been on the look out here but not much luck. We did spot a pretty good skullet with bonus points for sock and sandles, unfortunatly they were white socks so we couldn't award as many points as the classic black socks, loafers and shorts. To be honest our poolside drinkin' and spyin' hasn't been that productive, very few egregious fashion faux-pas..of course we'll keep looking..

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Good article longride. Only thing it should have been taken to the dyno. The communists are spreading outrageous rumours it's low on power.

- cruiz-euro

·
Super Duper Mod Man
10,479 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. Well, for dragstrip racing it is low on power. For top speed racing it is low on power. For touring the country and cruising the interstates, it has plenty of power. Rolling burnouts? I'm not sure, I didn't try one, but I imagine it would do them easily. The point of the bike is to tour, not race, so power is a moot point when considering this bike. The bike has a really nice powerband that goes from idle to redline with no flat spots or hesitation. It just works. I probably told you this before, but for about 1500 bucks in parts you can easiily get 100hp / 100 ft.lbs. of torque form any TwinCam made. Really no point to it for a bike like this though.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
After I put a couple of Dead-Head stickers on mine it ran a lot better, Smoked a bit though.........

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Now it wobbles to and fro down the highway and shakes its head.
So long as it doesn't start muttering and arguing loudly with itself, things should be OK.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts