Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Nice article boys. It didn't tell me anything I didn't know already. The GW is the most comfortable mile eater ever made and always was. I also think if the E-Glide Ultra was chosen that the MSRP would be the cheapest of this bunch. Go figure with everyone always complaining that Harleys are so expensive.
Funny that no mention is made of the Victory's accident laugh/hazard ratio. More accidents are caused by uncontrollably laughing bystanders than from any other motorcycle currently being sold.

The all time accident laugh hazard/ratio hazard winner is, of course the Honda Rune followed by the Norton Hi-rider.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Hmmm.... Adult themes and concepts?....full frontal nudity?... graphic sex and violance?....

pass the popcorn and Vodka.......
Vodka? You're off the Bushmills?

I don't believe it.

You have to hand it to the Finlandia people though. They've convinced huge numbers of people that their expensive distilled potatoes are better than the $4 brand.

Now excuse me while I get back to my brother-in-law's excellent martinis.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
And you should see the naughty things I can make her do with a Japanese 10,000-Yen note and a bit of creative Origami................
Sorry guy, inflation has hit the dollar and you can only afford 8,000 yen now. Praise be to the republicrats.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Honestly with the HD and the Vision side by side I prefer the Vision .......
So, it's true then that all those prescription drugs make their way into the drinking water.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Is that why I'm developing man boobs? I just cant stand the batwing and the lowers together on the Harley. The flowing batwing then square chunky lowers just looks like it was designed by two different people that never spoke to one another prior to assembly.
Ah, yes. The same people who "styled" the now defunct BMW 1200C.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Na, na... Longride enjoyed it you know.. the whole FireFighter/Brokeback Mountain thing...it's cool.....
Yeah. Longride's pole dance was memorable, wasn't it?

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Harley Davidson: "Say what you will about H-D products, but the Ultra wins my vote for Coolest Bike in this test. From the paint to the chrome to the iconic style, there is something reassuringly familiar with its style." Those wise words come from salty road dog Kevin Duke.
Honda Gold Wing: • Styling is getting dated, or at least is starting to look too much like the past iterations. We'll take that update any time now, Honda!
Why is the H-D iconic yet not dated after over 100 years of the same basic look, yet the Honda is dated after about 10 years in its present design. You people are hypocrites!!!
It's simple. HD trades on tradition. Honda trades on being a cutting edge technology company. Keeping HDs the same is what it's public expects. Constantly evolving technology is what the Big4's public expects. That's why Hondas get dated and HDs don't.

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
Good point about the legroom on the GW. Tall riders may feel cramped. A taller aftermarket seat can provide extra room. I can't agree that heat from the cylinder heads is a major issue.
Try one in stop and go traffic in the summer in Salt Lake City. It gives new meaning to the phrase "hotfooting it through town." Not as bad an an Airhead, though. Or Guzzi-knee.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts