Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Good test, I also like the Vision and have seen a couple out on the road. It's not a bad looking bike and the owners seem very pleased with them. For my money I'd get the Ultra but not the CVO model,

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Hmmm. You might like the "Wild Riders" then.
Hmmm.... Adult themes and concepts?....full frontal nudity?... graphic sex and violance?....

pass the popcorn and Vodka.......

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Vodka? You're off the Bushmills?

I don't believe it.

You have to hand it to the Finlandia people though. They've convinced huge numbers of people that their expensive distilled potatoes are better than the $4 brand.

Now excuse me while I get back to my brother-in-law's excellent martinis.
God forbid ! though I usually drink Jamesons now a days I'm still a confirmed Whisky drinker...

The Finlandia was for my g/f who prefers vodka, I usually get Stolichnya but the likka' sto' was out so I figured Finlands right next door right?... big mistake! I havn't suffered like that since I was a squid.

I did manage to wash last year road crud off my 'Lectra Glide though and was reminded once again why I love it so.. the same comfort as an Ultra with 100 lbs less weight and extra's I don't want or need and all the functional stuff like ABS and cruise still encluded for $5k less....Pretty tough deal to beat IMO

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Glad you like it. It's still ugly. I know. I've been there.
You've been ugly??...poor guy, I guess you improved with age huh (wink)

Women probably like the Vision because the back looks like a...um....well... It looks very appealing (ahem)

Actually I'm with ya' there chief, I think it's a pretty cool bike and built like an M1Abrams, not sure I'd buy one but it's a nice looking bike.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I KNOW I"m ugly, so I know ugly when I see it!
Got a face only yer mama could love eh?

I'd still take my standard over any of these..if I need a trunk I'll go buy one.

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
But the 8,000-Yen note doesn't have a fish on it! How am I gonna make her do Naughty-Money Trick #17 without a Fish?
Like they say, you can tuna piano but you can't play a fish

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
Wow. Hey guys, the ones that wrote the article. Did you know you were WRONG about everything! That your opinions are wrong and that everyone elses are right!?
why do you guys even bother getting dressed in the morning?

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
So....what you are saying is that the Banana Hammock and the Bow Tie were not appropriate company Christmas Party attire?
Na, na... Longride enjoyed it you know.. the whole FireFighter/Brokeback Mountain thing...it's cool.....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I was a big fan of the R1200C. Due to this, the good Doctor, Seruzawa, thinks that makes me a blind, drunken vagrant.
well yeah you know, we didn't want to say anything....I mean the little drunken tabledance and panty fling at the Christmas party was...you know...in the spirit of things I guess, no one held that against you, really.....

·
Aging Cafe` Racer
8,719 Posts
I blame the public school system.
I blame ourselves..their failure is our failure..we have been tested and found wanting....

I weep for the children

1 - 11 of 11 Posts