·
Registered
11,491 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Good first post! 35000 rpm.
Jeez, like you guys never made a typo!

And, BigWheel, FYI, a bike produces more hp when measured at the crankshaft (like the OEMs do) than when measured at the rear tire (like magazines do. That's the discrepancy you noted.

·
Registered
10,904 Posts
Jeez, like you guys never made a typo!

And, BigWheel, FYI, a bike produces more hp when measured at the crankshaft (like the OEMs do) than when measured at the rear tire (like magazines do. That's the discrepancy you noted.
It's just football weekend so we're all in the mood to pile on. You Canadians wouldn't understand that.

The Queen is on your money, you know.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
The Queen is on your money, you know.
And you should see the naughty things I can make her do with a Japanese 10,000-Yen note and a bit of creative Origami................

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Can't we just get back to the topic of how fast a piston goes up and down in a cylinder. Er...

·
The Toad
17,461 Posts
And you should see the naughty things I can make her do with a Japanese 10,000-Yen note and a bit of creative Origami................
Sorry guy, inflation has hit the dollar and you can only afford 8,000 yen now. Praise be to the republicrats.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Sorry guy, inflation has hit the dollar and you can only afford 8,000 yen now. Praise be to the republicrats.
But the 8,000-Yen note doesn't have a fish on it! How am I gonna make her do Naughty-Money Trick #17 without a Fish?

41 - 60 of 108 Posts