·
Registered
11,488 Posts
Looks nice - Good Luck with the sale!

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Figures!

Where are the 'I'm a tall person, what bike should I buy?' posts when a great bike comes along?

·
The Toad
17,458 Posts
LIAR! It DOES have a DOOHICKEY! The f'ing thing is dripping with DOOHICKEY's! The cover-up stops HERE and it stops NOW!!

DO NOT BUY THIS MOTORCYCLE UNTIL YOU SEE A COMPLETE DOOHICKEY FAX REPORT!!!!
Here. Take two of these and lie down for a while. Think happy thoughts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Doohickey Issue

My comment that the "Suzuki DR 650 does not have a doohickey issue" is correct.

The word "doohickey", taken from the KLR wrenches, refers to the idler shaft lever which on all too many KLR bikes has broken (see picture above). While no one is denying that the Suzuki DR650 may indeed have a "doohickey" as such, it does not have an issue with them breaking as on the KLR bikes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Forum Humor

Bluehawk1, ignore Ken. He's apparently off his meds. Again.
I've been in and out of enough of these forums to recognize a little humor/sarcasm when I see it. But I thought I would clear up the issue of "doohickeys" for those unfamiliar with the term. And since this post is about the sale of a bike, I would not want to leave unanswered any credibility concerns for potential buyers.

·
Registered
11,488 Posts
thank you blue hawk, just remember these guys (me included) are d1cks. :-D

Right guys?

oh and btw, Ken is pretty..... off... but thats ok well all love him anyways.
Hey, if YOU think he's pretty, and "love" the guy - that's your bidness.........

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
The capitalist conspirators will attempt to distract the proletariat with cheap consumer goods, all of them designed only to enslave them in a never ending circle of work and consumption. Only by implementing the Collective by whatever means necessary will we break the back of the capitalist lackeys and throw their wretched DooHickeys into the flames of righteous indignation.

Meds? They have meds for this?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Capitalists

While it may be fashionable these days to hang all the capitalists, let us not be too quick to worship at the altar of Engels and Marx. However, I would say that the days of an economy driven primarily by consumption are over.

Let us hope that Ken does not also have a copy of Mein Kampf sitting on his night stand next to his meds.

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
Let us hope that Ken does not also have a copy of Mein Kampf sitting on his night stand next to his meds.
I've been sort of interested in reading that actually. Amazing as it seems now, it was a HUGE bestseller in the 1930's worldwide. Intellectuals, politicians, ordinary citizens were all buying it, reading it, and arguing over it. One old US government sponsored movie I was watching was intended to debunk it. So, what did the little sh:t have to say that was so compelling?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.