Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Doesn't anyone else want a less than 500 lb bike with 150 HP and the torque that goes with it,brembo brakes, ABS,trellis frame,Ohlins suspension,single sided swingarm in red?I guess not.How about adding shaft drive? I still like these baggers for some twisted reason even if they aren't all of the above.
Wait until the batwing and bags are fitted to the Diavel. That would put some woo in the hoo!

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
My 0.02: This shootout turned out to be very interesting, with each bike offering its own distinctive merits and demerits. If I were to take the best from each, I'd combine the Stratoliner's burly powertrain and swoopy styling with the Street Glide's ergos and maneuverability. Then I'd incorporate the Cross Country's comprehensive instruments, capacious saddlebags and versatile suspension to create my ideal bagger.
And if we can get Erik to build it with a Rotax motor we will be singing in the streets of Costa Rica smoking Cuban cigars.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Dike- where are my confrontational words??? I'm crushed.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Sorry for te typo Duke- That little netbook keyboard my kid plays with is not fat finger friendly.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
You know- sometimes my edit button doesn't show up. Why is that?

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
The Destroyer just backed up a mere earthling. Cool.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
The Cross County is actually fully integrated with the iPod. You can access playlists, albums, artists, whatever. Just like the screen of your iPod. That's why they put it in the saddlebag. There's no reason to touch it once its plugged in because you have full control with the Victory. I know this, I sell Victory's and Yamahas.

Trey Knight
Mountain Motorsports GA
Trey- there'a a guy named KP that uses the Knight name in a lot of post and then manages to get banned becasue he's an absolute loon. I state this becasue I know where you work and wanted the guys to know that you are, in fact, not the same loon. Tell Robert "Kirk says hi" and is wondering why he doesn't even call ACE to say hi anymore.
Glad you've joined. Enjoy your stay with us MOrons.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts