Motorcycle Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
The Cross County is actually fully integrated with the iPod. You can access playlists, albums, artists, whatever. Just like the screen of your iPod. That's why they put it in the saddlebag. There's no reason to touch it once its plugged in because you have full control with the Victory. I know this, I sell Victory's and Yamahas.

Trey Knight
Mountain Motorsports GA
Trey- there'a a guy named KP that uses the Knight name in a lot of post and then manages to get banned becasue he's an absolute loon. I state this becasue I know where you work and wanted the guys to know that you are, in fact, not the same loon. Tell Robert "Kirk says hi" and is wondering why he doesn't even call ACE to say hi anymore.
Glad you've joined. Enjoy your stay with us MOrons.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
Trey- there'a a guy named KP that uses the Knight name in a lot of post and then manages to get banned becasue he's an absolute loon. I state this becasue I know where you work and wanted the guys to know that you are, in fact, not the same loon. Tell Robert "Kirk says hi" and is wondering why he doesn't even call ACE to say hi anymore.
Glad you've joined. Enjoy your stay with us MOrons.
The Irony is, Kay-Pee could walk right in here now and spread his Insanity with impunity.......

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The Irony is, Kay-Pee could walk right in here now and spread his Insanity with impunity.......
A "kinder, gentler" MO. I think it would be fun to have KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGER here to kick around.

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
A "kinder, gentler" MO. I think it would be fun to have KPAULSQUIDCOOKVENGER here to kick around.
Sure, it'd be amusing. For about three minutes. Then, I'd hop a flight to Seattle, take a taxi to Boeing, then throttle him at his desk while beating him with his own keyboard and monitor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Punisher

The only comment I would make is you didn't include the New for 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero 1700. I personally believe it is every bit as good as the other three and at a far better price. So next time you do a bagger review, you should include the real competition.

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
The only comment I would make is you didn't include the New for 2011 Kawasaki Vaquero 1700. I personally believe it is every bit as good as the other three and at a far better price. So next time you do a bagger review, you should include the real competition.
True to your user name, you punish us for not testing a bike that is yet to reach our continent! Still a couple of weeks before we get our first ride on it, so stay tuned.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.