Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
When the MTS debuted I thought you'd have to be high to own one. I kinda like the new bike. I think that the tire is too wide, but overall I like the look and the seated position.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
I believe the marketing guys are right when they say that this bike will be the sales leader for the season for Ducati. I think that there is a market outside of the USA for it, but since they aren't exactly going to be pumping out 200k of them it won't matter how big of a Euro splash they make becasue the majority of them will be coming here. I project better 1st yr sales than the entire Classic line when they debuted.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Geez KD- You don't have Bob on speed dial- lol.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Jay Leno, Kaming Ko, Lyle Lovett - gotta be somebody who has one for you to ride.

If MO is the Black sheep of the MC journalism industry, it needs to work on it's wealthy but cool riding buddy benefactor pool. Sure wish I qualified. :D
You know, now that CN is digital and CW is doing even more digital, I believe that MO was and is ahead of the curve on this one. I know MO has better than a decade under it's belt, but it's really been a leader in internet mc info. As soon as they release the Droid app they'll be the mobile leader, too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts